What to Donate
Curious what you can donate?
Below is a list of typical items we can and cannot accept. If you wish, we do suggest that you call us at 910-738-5204 to inquire about a specific type of donation or to schedule a Free Home Pickup (some restrictions apply)
Items we do accept:
- Men’s, Women’s, Children’s Clothing
- Men’s, Women’s, Children’s Shoes
- Accessories such as: Hats, Gloves, Scarves, Ties, Purses, Wallets, Backpacks, Belts
- Bed sheets, blankets, pillows, curtains, tablecloths, and similar items
- Bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths, bath rugs
- Sports equipment, exercise equipment, bicycles
- Kitchenware such as pots, pans, utensils, china, vases, dishes, cutlery, glassware, silverware
- Used major appliances, freezers, refrigerators etc.
- Working washers/dryers that are disconnected
- Small electrical appliances such as power tools, irons, blenders, mixers, stereos, CD players, speakers, DVD players & VCRs, lamps, fans, humidifiers
- Miscellaneous Items such as jewelry, crafts, mugs, candles, pictures/frames, baskets, ornaments, hand tools
- Chairs, sofas, couches, loveseats, recliners, foot stools, storage dressers, armoires, bookcases, cabinets, entertainment centers, dining tables, kitchen tables, coffee tables, end tables, computer tables, night stands, patio sets.
- Cars, trucks and RV’s (must be able to drive it to the store, provide registration and pink slip). Home Pickup Service is not provided for these items.
- Hardback and paperback books
- Records, tapes, CDs
- Videos, DVDs, Blu-rays
- Toys, games, and puzzles
- Music Keyboards
- Pianos (Cabinet, Floor models)
ITEMS WE CANNOT ACCEPT:
- Mattresses/box springs (for sanitary reasons)
- Hazardous waste/materials
- Used children’s car seats
- PC’s / Computers / Printers
- Box TVs (tube, cabinet, console). We will only accept flat/slender style that can be easily mounted on a wall.
- Construction remains (i.e. carpet scraps, boards with nails, etc.)
- Items recalled by the CPSC
- Firearms, stun guns and firearms accessories